For Halloween Munchkin was Hanna Montana, and Buddy Boy was a Pumpkin. Munchkin just loves Halloween. She loves dressing up, looking at everyone's decorations, making decorations, carving pumpkins, trick and treating, and handing out candy. Buddy Boy liked being in a stroller and walking up to people's doors and trying to walk inside. I was not able to make it to Munchkin's school dress-up and walk around, but I was able to make it in time for lunch. Here is some pictures of the fun. ~Dad
Hi........ I was just going through some randon blogs when found yours........ and looking at the kids pic of Halloween I just felt like to make comment that you have beautiful kids............They look really cute. Regards, Ruhi
3 comments:
SO SO CUTE!!! I love pictures!!! YOur kids are adorable!!! YOu guys are the best parents EVER!!!
It looks like halloween was a blast at your house! The costumes look great!
Hi........
I was just going through some randon blogs when found yours........ and looking at the kids pic of Halloween I just felt like to make comment that you have beautiful kids............They look really cute.
Regards,
Ruhi
Post a Comment