Sunday, November 29, 2009

Name Change

Okay, random post here (and after we've been so bad about posting):

We're henceforth changing our children's names. From this point forward, our oldest shall be known as Munchkin and our youngest as Buddy Boy, because I'm not creative with nicknames. I will simply be Mom, and well, there will also be Dad:-)

Random, I know, weird, perhaps....but I've had some weird people on my personal blog (where I don't use our names either) and people posting comments that are kinda creeping me out. And I've received negative feedback about going private, so I'm trying to avoid that.

And I swear, updates are coming!:-)

3 comments:

Rachael said...

You should just go private. But you better invite me if you do!!! I'll try to quit leaving creepy comments!!! LOL!!! Cute names!!!

Jennie said...

Does that mean that you are going through every post and changing the names? If so, wow, that's a lot of work. One other question. What does the vest look like that your son used? I'm curious.

This is Us! said...

Yep, I went through and edited out names....I just copied and pasted so it wasn't too bad!