- Sunday we had a family dinner with Clay's fam...it was to celebrate his birthday. No pics, sorry!
- Monday we cleaned and cleaned, getting prepped for Tuesday. And nope, no pictures there either:-)
- Tuesday we had the film crew from The United States of Autism come out and spend the day with us. It was really, really awesome!
- Wednesday we had dinner at my mom's house while my sis and her family were in town....what a blast! Munchkin was thrilled that we were able to have 3 of her cousins over for a sleepover that night. It was SO FUN.
- Thursday night Munchkin had a sleepover at Grandma Woods' house with her cousins again. Boy, can I even express the excitement that she felt all week??? She LOVES her cousins! While she was gone, Buddy Boy and I spent the evening wearing funny hats and watching the clock and counting each time the minute changed. (seriously, for more than a half hour...I'll have to post the video of that). He loves clock-watching!
- Friday morning we had a family breakfast, and then we went to the zoo. Buddy Boy, Clay and I didn't stay very long, since Clay had to work and Buddy Boy started getting tired. Aunt Mae was kind enough to keep Munchkin so that she could stay longer. Cousin Vicky came with her two cuties, and cousins Dawn and Aspen came with Dawn's little girl. A big THANK YOU to Grandma Linda and Grandma Woods for such a fun day!
- And last, but not least, was Saturday. We were able to support my nephew as he was baptized!!! It was wonderful. His Grandpa Miller and Uncle Willy gave wonderful talks, and got me thinking about ideas to use when Munchkin gets baptized. Afterwards, we had a family barbecue. Buddy Boy amazed me for the 3rd or 4th time this week by being absolutely amazing. One of our old friends was shocked when he heard me talking about Autism. He couldn't believe Buddy Boy had autism, or any other disability!
So after a great week like that, I have NO idea what we'll do this week...the poor kids are already bored and missing family! ;-)
3 comments:
Wow! What a great and busy week! And I love it when I get comments like, "Your girl doesn't look like she has autism," those are the kinds of things us moms LOVE hearing! Buddy is really doing so well!
Oh and a big WOW on Buddy Boy talking! My goodness, he's come so far so quickly, I love hearing him talk!
Wow, you've had so much more going on besides familY!! We miss you guys lots!!
Post a Comment