Friday, October 22, 2010

What's He Singing?

 Recognize the song?




I can't tell you how much it means to me to see this.  For over a year we wondered if our boy would ever be able to verbalize and talk.  To see him not only talking, but singing, and doing it all on his own cause he's in the mood, is absolutely astounding.  And sweet.  And joyous.  And heart-tugging.  I can even understand over half of the words!  I love this little guy.

4 comments:

mae said...

Beautiful and priceless...What a blessing! I recognize the song perfectly! :)

Reed and Rochelle said...

I started singing along with him. I love that song. Evelyn I am so happy. What a joy you must feel. Thanks for sharing so that we can all enjoy it also. Love you

kam said...

What a heart happy moment! He is beautiful, Ev, just beautiful! and I LOVE that song. :)

RaeLynn said...

I love this song too. It's one of my favorites. What a beautiful moment to share together!