I mentioned awhile ago that I was given the opportunity to work with my friend in her business. She's such an ambitious gal, and she started her own business a little over a year ago. Yeah, only a year. And she's already doing SO WELL that she needs more people! Awesome huh:-) So...what's the job, you ask? It's an awesome, my-kind-of-a-job job. Part time, occasional work having a blast with kids.
Yeah, baby...face painting! How fun, huh? So as of now I'm practicing on anyone who will let me (yep, including Clay) and trying to get good at it so I can start. I had my first gig awhile ago and it went really well, but I can definitely see that I need more practice. I'm pumped up!
Check out my friend's business, and you'll see why she's successful.
3 comments:
Nice work Ev. Clay all I have to say is ... right click > Save As. Store these away for the right opportunity.
These are awesome, Eve!!! You are really good!
So cute!
Post a Comment