Well schmuck...I've gotten behind. I'll catch up as quickly as I can, starting with Easter. The week before Easter, the kids did a lot of decorating. We tried a new craft that we found HERE to make yarn eggs to hang:
Epic failure, by the way. First we didn't use enough yarn, then we didn't let it dry long enough.
The Friday before Easter, we boiled and decorated eggs.
Saturday we did a few egg hunts. The first one was at Smith's. They provided free breakfast and, just like last year, they did a fabulous job...we loved it! After that we did our own hunt in the backyard, and later we went to Granny's house to do another one. Munchkin and Buddy Boy loved them all SO MUCH that they made us re-hide the eggs many, many times at home. While we were gone at one of those hunts, the Easter Bunny dropped off some Easter buckets.
Sunday was the spiritual day. We talked about the meaning behind the holiday, went to church, and had a Christ-focused day. For dinner we had "resurrection rolls", and something else (but for the life of me, I can't remember what!). The rolls were hollow...thanks Chandelle for teaching me how to do them!
And that...was Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment