Oh my gosh, my kids love the trampoline. It was seriously one of the best investments we've ever made. The only problem is that they don't like bouncing without Clay or I, and frankly, we're not as "bouncy" as we used to be.
Thankfully there are many neighborhood kids who are extremely happy to jump with them.
Silly kids.
And then, of course, we love the spring flowers. Why did we think we could take artistic and I don't know, NICE pictures of the family with our PHONE cameras?? Lazy little leeches that we are. We couldn't possibly walk into the house to get the REAL camera.
Ah well, it's the thought that counts, right? Sadly, in this case, probably not.







2 comments:
I can't get enough of the phone camera it is very easy because I usually have it with me.
seriously the best investment ever! totally agree. It's fun to see what you guys are up to.
Post a Comment