Monday, September 5, 2011

Our Summer in Pictures

I feel like I need to update on how our summer went, but honestly, I am so busy I haven't found the time.  Since I managed to find the time to write a huge ole' post about filming, I think I owe it to my family to spend some time on our summer as well.

Here's a summary of our summer in pictures:



Lots of trampoline jumping.



We went to our cousin's wedding,


sneaked onto our Stake's parade float...

had a lemonade stand, 



and did some hiking.

The girls enjoyed a Girls Night Out at Spaghetti Factory, all dressed up....



while the boys did their first annual Father's/Son's campout.


Munchkin had a great time doing the annual Daddy Daughter Backyard campout.



We took an overnight trip to Bear Lake.


The kids spent a lot of time playing in the water.



We grew a garden that had quite pathetic results as well.  (Better than nothing, though, I guess)

There you have it!  The gist of our summer. :-)

No comments: