One of our "goals" for the family this summer is to do a lot of hiking. I'd personally like to shoot for at least one a week, but of course there will be things that come up, plans that will change, etc, so I'm not specifying exactly how many hikes we're trying for. Let's just say we want it to be a regular thing.
I've had some friends ask about good hikes, and frankly, I don't think I'm the best at determining that type of thing, but I'm going to make my best effort to show each of the hikes we do go on, share some of our experience with the said hikes, and give location info, etc...mostly so we'll have the memories, but hey, maybe it'll be helpful info too.
We've done a few hikes already, as we've been antsy to get outdoors with the nice weather. Some hikes we've enjoyed enough to already do twice. We're hoping to find more kid-friendly hikes that aren't too far up the canyons since it's still cold up there....so if you have any suggestions, we'd love them!
More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment