The pain that made it hard to use my left thumb has improved some. I was able to clip my fingernails with my left hand in 5 minutes! It used to take an hour because it hurt so bad, I'd have to take a break and ice it. It's a big deal. :)
I'm not needing to take a nap every day anymore. I still tire easily, and have been told not to try exercising just yet. That didn't stop me from attempting to hike to Twin Lakes at Silver Lake. Didn't happen. About 100 feet in of elevation gain and I thought I was gonna pass out. The kids were glad, because they didn't want to to the hike.
Anyway, my Food Panel tests have come back, and I have a few food sensitivities:
- Kidney Beans
- Pinto Beans
- Cantaloupe
- Cheese
- Milk, Cow's
- Cranberry
- Egg
- Milk, Goat's
- Oat
- Pineapple
- Pumpkin
- Sesame
- Tomato
- Wheat
Most of these sensitivities should not cause much problem. I will eventually be able to add most, if not all (except wheat) back into my diet, as long as I am cautious about not combining a lot of the foods or eating too much at one time.
Today I was able to add brown rice back into the diet. Oh my gosh, it was heaven. I only get 1/3 cup a day while I'm testing it out, and it was SO hard to not eat the whole dang pot full!
In a few days I'll try out eggs and then after that, lean beef. I'm so excited!



1 comment:
hoooooly cow. I still can't even handle how much of a rockstar you are. For real. I had no idea it was that bad! I think you're awesome and I'm glad you're seeing some improvement. Baby steps!
Post a Comment