So I was at Home Depot the other day and they had sod sitting out. I thought it would be nice to buy a ton, but I didn't know the cost, so I just bought one roll. When Akaila saw it, she was so happy! She jumped on it, touched it, felt it, and gave it a thorough inspection. Then she looked up at me and said, "is this a toy? It's not real grass." Alas, she's right...it's nothing like the other real grass in our yard. Much too green to fit in. Kinda embarrasing.
4 comments:
LOL.
oh that's a great story!!! Akaila is hilarious!
Ha! Thats funny! Are you redoing the yard?
Not really redoing it, just trying to fix the bare patches and make it look nicer. I'm trying to buy a few rolls of sod a week so we can slowly get it looking better.
Post a Comment