Here is some typical Dad and Munchkin fun. Munchkin loves anything high adventure, and has very little fear even if she gets hurt. Good thing she is light because I'm really not that strong.
Evelyn! I heard from Mae on my blog and I found yours! I was so excited. Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how big they are. Please visit my blog and write me back. It would be great to hear from you.
3 comments:
Are you trying to give me a heart attack? I couldn't breathe watching her have fun.
Evelyn! I heard from Mae on my blog and I found yours! I was so excited. Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how big they are. Please visit my blog and write me back. It would be great to hear from you.
Wow, she is a brave little girl!
Post a Comment