Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Ten things I love about Mom:

1. She loves family and all of us being together.
2. She is a chef on a budget. She can whip up all sorts of great meals for under $10.00.
3. She is frugal, and proud to be.
4. She sings to our kids, reads to our kids, and teaches our kids how to be good, and smart people.
5. She loves to learn new things, and accepts the challenge placed in front of her.
6. She loves people and will do many charitable things to help anyone out in need.
7. She is responsible, and teaches our family its importance.
8. She loves gardening.
9. She is a greenie, and is always finding new ways for herself, and the family to be more environmentally friendly.
10. She loves us and we love her.


Here is some pictures of her birthday celebration. ~Dad

7 comments:

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday!

Rachael said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! We love you..
Love, Brock and Rachael!!!

mae said...

Aww, that was nice CLay! I hope you had a Happy Birthday too, Eve! And you can give me some canned anything for my birthday! (wink) :)

Reed and Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Evelyn

Emily said...

Happy birthday Evelyn! You guys look great!

Tweejy said...

Happy belated Birthday!! I hope you had a great day!

This is Us! said...

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It means a lot, and I really appreciate it!