A moment of silence to mourn.
This was the first summer in many years that I have not had health problems, and I gotta tell you, I'd forgotten how great summer can be! Maybe that's why it seemed to fly by faster than ever before. I'm already gearing up and making plans for next year, ha ha.
We took a couple of trips to Bear Lake and Bloomington, ID,
enjoyed eating fresh produce,
explored the Clark Planetarium,
played with Grandma and cousins,
had fun at yard sales and at making random treats,
took a trip to Moab,
explored Utah's beauty,
explored the Clark Planetarium,
played with Grandma and cousins,
had fun at yard sales and at making random treats,
took a trip to Moab,
explored Utah's beauty,
and tortured the kids with too many pictures.
Ahh, summertime. Can't wait to do it again.










1 comment:
Can I be adopted for next summer? It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment