Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Joys

The day before Halloween doing some last minute decorations:



At school Munchkin in her "fairy princess ballerina" costume:




In her Jasmine costume:


Buddy Boy didn't enjoy us trying to dress him, so we let him off the hook this year. He was much happier to go as a cute little boy for Halloween and to be comfortable:

6 comments:

Findlay Family said...

I agree with you he is the perfect cute little boy!! which costume did Akalia go with, she looked very cute in both.

Stephen Elison said...

Comfy is the way to go! That is so fun that Akaila got to wear her costume to school. They won't let our kids do that in the Tooele School district!

Reed and Rochelle said...

What a beautiful princess. I agree with Parker. The way I am is good enough for Halloween. Smart kid!

Ang said...

Parker and I wore the same costume - only I was a comfortable mom. He's cute no matter what, and Akaila is hilarious! What did she end up wearing?!

This is Us! said...

Akaila did Jasmine for the trick or treating, and was the ballerina for school. Sorry I wasn't more specific! She was gonna be a skeleton, then the day before changed her mind:-)

Victoria said...

Halloween is so fun, whether you dress up or not. It is good to see the kids enjoyed it.