





I have been scanning away at all my old pictures and found some classic bucket pictures. I have had a ton of pictures stashed away, it has been fun to pull them out and look at them. I'm trying to get all my old photos saved on my computer, but it has been a task that might take a couple years. ~Dad
5 comments:
Wow, look how young you look. I have wanted to scan my old photos too, but it is too much work. Plus, then I have to see how old I have gotten :) Good luck with yours.
The video of your kids is adorable.
I have some of those pictures!! You guys are all so YOUNG! I love it! I need to do the same thing. I have pictures in scrapbooks, but it would be better to just scan the pages into the computer. BIG JOB!!!
Wow. A rush of memories there ...
hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i am totally cracking up over those pictures. you guys look so young (obviously).
Talk about the good old days huh? We sure looked young....now I know I am old. Anyway, good ones Clay!
Post a Comment