Saturday, June 7, 2008

Summer fun


Munchkin's summer fun has been playing in the water. It hasn't been very warm, but that doesn't stop us from trying to have fun, then going into the house and having a bath to thaw out.



Buddy's fun is playing in the mud. I don't really like him playing in the mud, but I guess a muddy sand box is okay.





My fun has been the garden. I really haven't done anything special with it, but it is fun to see the progression. Both of our apple trees are covered with apples (last year we had about 20, this year I'm hoping for 40). Our grape vine finally has little grapes, and our raspberries are covered as well. Now watch the birds eat them all. ~Dad

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Wow, a garden. I haven't attempted that yet. Too scared. But yours looks great.