I received a new scanner for my birthday, and I'm so excited to start scanning all of our non-digital older pictures. Here are some of my favorites from the older pictures of Munchkin and Mom. I think Munchkin is a little older than Buddy Boy's current age in these pictures (1 1/2 years). ~Dad
I love my scanner. They are so much fun and make it easy to download your old pictures on CD for safe keeping. Those pictures are so cute. You have the cutest kids and family. Lucky Women! Rachael
7 comments:
Aww these are so cute! Thanks for posting Clay! I hope you had a Happy Birthday!!! We wish we could have been there!
Wow your daughter is adorable. She looks like she really loves her mom.
I love how you share your blog with Clay and when he writes I am always like "who is Eve?" and then I clue in. :)
Love the pictures!! so cute.
I love my scanner. They are so much fun and make it easy to download your old pictures on CD for safe keeping. Those pictures are so cute. You have the cutest kids and family. Lucky Women!
Rachael
You are seriously beautiful as ever! And your kids are gorgeous too!
I love your website. I love the picture. I hate I missed everyone the last time you were in LA.
Love ya
Uncle El
Post a Comment