So our Primary did a talent show a week ago, and it was so flippin cute. Kids telling jokes, putting on plays, singing, dancing, and more. Munchkin sang two songs and danced to a David Archuletta song. (for you, Raelynn:-)) Below is the video of one of the songs she did.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh--she is darling. And thank you for having her dance to Archie. Thank you very much... :)
She is sooo cute. Where did she learn that song?
The kids were all very impressed with her singing. Interestingly enough our ward did the same thing.
She learned the song at preschool! it's cute!
What a cutie! That is such a cute idea for a Primary activity. I'll have to suggest it to my mom (she is the primary pres. in her ward).
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. She is going to give you a run for your money when she gets older. Tell Clay, Happy Birthday!!! -Rachael-
That is adorable!!!!!
Akaila--she stole the show!! I guess I haven't looked at your blog for a little while because it exploded since I was here. I think the talent show was a huge success!
Post a Comment