Sunday, June 1, 2008

Swing




Munchkin has always loved to swing. The first time Buddy got on a swing set was at Nate and Mae's place. He loved it. Also at Nate and Mae's place Munchkin learned to pump herself. We have always wanted to buy one of those big swing sets, but kept waiting for the money, but if we keep waiting for the money we wont ever buy one. So we did kind of some home made swings. Munchkin and Buddy Boy seem to love swinging on it. It was a pretty fun project. ~Dad

5 comments:

Ang said...

Good job Clay! You can always add more to it later. I bet they love it! It is so true that if you wait until you have money you'll never do it.....either because you'll never have money, or you lose interest later!

Tweejy said...

Looks like fun! Kudos to you for building your own! I don't know what we would do without our swingset.

mae said...

Raevyn asked if we could come to your house and "sit on those swings." Then she remembered that you have a trampoline and she wants to do that too. Good work you guys! Its looks really nice!

Findlay Family said...

I am glad that you found my blog....I have been checking yours for a while now. You have such a cute family.

zeebee said...

wow! I am so impressed, you guys are awesome!! good thing you did now while your kids can really get so much out of it.